About the Role
We are looking for a project manager to join the mobile team at Ash Gaming. The ideal person will:
- Have proven knowledge and ability on delivering quality driven projects and will have managed both technical and creative teams for several years.
- Have knowledge and experience of the mobile industry and getting games working on different platforms.
- Come from a Business Analyst / Developer background and want to take the next step into Project Management. They will be used to leading multiple projects that rely on being able to build relationships and influence multiple third parties, sometimes in different countries and time zones.
- Be used to working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Have a proven strong written documentation and communication skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all stake-holders in the projects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To identify tasks and milestones for projects. Produce estimations based upon discussions with key departmental personnel. Establish completion and acceptance criteria for the project.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ranging from 4 weeks to 12 months from initial customer order to go-live / post-live support.
- Keep track of progress and manage risks and issues for both internal projects and working with 3rd parties.
- Ensure that the project team have specific identified goals / timelines / milestones and are motivated to deliver on time and on-budget.
- Develop and maintain the corporate knowledge base as required.
- Capture requirements and work with Head of Mobile to produce scoping documentation for projects.
- Investigate, understand and translate customer needs into clearly written business requirements.
- Contribute to the on-going Development Delivery Process and broader project / company process improvements.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 40 points worth of skill:
Must have skills
- Be competent in managing complex technical software integration in multiple technologies across the full project lifecycle.
- A professional approach to software QA.
- History of requirements gathering for multimedia software projects.
- Ability to author realistic and practical project plans and supporting documentation.
- Self-motivated with strong client facing and relationship building skills particularly with external 3rd parties.
Should have skills (worth 5 points each)
- Proven ability of working within Mobile/ HTML5 industry.
- Proven ability of working on Multi-language software projects.
- Betting and Gaming industry experience.
- Interest in product development and UI – specifically games.
- Formal Project Management qualification (Prince 2, Agile - Scrum Master)
Could have skills (worth 2 points each)
- Knowledge of Gaming systems (VF, GTS, OpenBet, etc.)
- Mark-up languages such as XML, HTML, and CSS.
- Knowledge of Internet architectures and networking.
- Maintenance of a corporate Wiki.
To apply please send us your CV along with a cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
Back to top